ZDNET’s key takeaways
- The Baseus 30W, 10,000mAh magnetic power bank with a built-in USB-C cable is currently priced at $37.
- A great all-in-one power bank that works for a wide range of devices.
- A bit chunky and heavy compared to other 10,000mAh power banks.
One of my wish list devices has been an all-in-one power bank that does wireless charging, has a built-in USB-C cable, and has a USB-C port.
I’ve tried quite a few, and all were a disappointment in one way or another.
Also: The best early Black Friday portable power station deals
The Baseus 30W, 10,000mAh magnetic power bank with built-in USB-C cable is about as close to perfection as I think things can get.
Baseus 30W, 10,000mAh magnetic power bank
The Baseus 10000mAh portable charger features 30W Power Delivery high-speed charging, and a built-in USB-C cable means you don’t have to carry a spare cable with you.
Baseus 30W, 10,000mAh magnetic power bank tech specs
- Battery: Polymer lithium battery
- Capacity: 10000mAh/38.5Wh
- Energy Conversion Rate: ≥75%
- Type-C Port Input: 5V/3A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A
- Built-in Type-C Cable Input: 5V/3A; 9V/2A; 12V/1.5A
- Type-C Output: 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/2.5A; 15V/2A
- Built-in Type-C Cable Output: 5V/3A; 9V/3A; 12V/2.5A; 15V/2A
- Wireless Charging Output: 5W/7.5W/10W/15W
- Total Output: 5V/3A
- Product Dimensions: 4.28 x 2.72 x 0.79 inches
So, in a nutshell, what we have is a decent-sized power bank that has built-in wireless charging that works with iPhone and Android devices, there’s a built-in USB-C cable for, well, all things USB-C, and there is a separate USB-C in/out port for charging and powering other devices.
The nice thing about this power bank is that it supports pass-through, which means that you can simultaneously charge the power back and also be charging other devices.
Also: The best iPhone power banks for recharging
It’s a nice feature because it means you can travel with a single charger and split that power out to multiple devices through the power bank.
There’s a lot of thought put…